The results in sports depend not only on how hard you are working out but also on the nutritional choices you make daily. How you replenish your energy, how fast your body recovers. It has a direct impact on your athletic performance. In many respects, the result depends on how fully you provide your body with the necessary nutrients (found in sports nutrition and Herbalife 24 products) at the right time.
As you may know, Herbalife is an expert in the field of balanced nutrition. For many years the company has been collaborating with the leading sports teams and athletes. Like no one else, it understands the needs of the athletes.
For professionals and fitness enthusiasts, the company has developed the HERBALIFE 24 sports nutrition line that meets the most stringent requirements of modern athletes.
This balanced workout nutrition line includes ready-to-use products customized to the individual demands of athletes before, during, and after training. Every batch has been checked for the presence of illegal substances.
It’s easy to create a personalized program based on your individual needs and personal training program.
Herbalife sports nutrition is designed for both professionals and amateurs. It is intended for ordinary people who lead an active lifestyle and maintain a good physical shape through regular exercise and weight gain in bodybuilding. With the products, you get daily vitality, increase endurance during exercise, recover quickly, maintain regular hydration and electrolyte balance, to feel strong.
Herbalife24 Nutrition includes such products as:
- Formula 1 sport protein shake that builds lean muscle mass
- Rebuild Strength shake, which promotes accelerated recovery after the training
- Isotonic drink Hydrate
- CR7 hypotonic drink that normalizes hydration
- Protein-carbohydrate gainer drink for prolonged action.
The anti-doping center approves all NSF-certified items containing no artificial flavors, dyes, GMOs, or additives. Herbalife24 product line also includes accessories: a 750 ml water bottle and shaker for making shakes.
Herbalife 24 Reviews & Full Products List
Formula 1 Sport Protein Shake
It’s a balanced nutrition meal designed for people actively engaged in professional and amateur sports.
- It provides high-quality milk protein for lean muscle mass maintenance.
- It helps to enhance antioxidant protection and boost metabolism – more than 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Contains L-Glutamine for accelerated recovery.
- Quality carbohydrates for energy.
CR7 Drive (Hypotonic Drink)
It is a low-calorie hypotonic drink for restoring water and salt balance, explicitly designed for athletes.
- Helps to restore salt balance – contains electrolytes (magnesium, calcium, sodium salts)
- Helps to reduce fatigue – daily vitamin C intake per serving.
- Helps to maintain optimal metabolism – B vitamins.
Rebuild Strength Protein Shake
It is a regenerative shake for faster recovery and gaining muscle mass after workouts.
- A mixture of proteins and carbs that aids in rapid recovery after anaerobic activity.
- 25g protein per meal, containing branched-chain amino acids BCAA, promotes muscle repair and growth.
- Supports better oxygen supply in tissues by providing 45% of your daily iron requirements per serving.
A bioactive peptide known as Lactium in breast milk provides babies with a beautiful state of relaxation. After all, sleeping is as important as eating.
The peptide has the same effects on adults as it does on children. In other words, it’s a fantastic thing for getting relaxation. Lactium aids rest, which is when the physical healing processes that athletes require to take place. This substance contains less than 1% of lactose, and it makes it suitable for lactose-intolerant people. No one has to miss out on a good rest.
This supplement also contains a large dosage of vitamin A, vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant), vitamin C (to generate collagen that makes up our bones, cartilage, blood vessels, gums, teeth, and skin).
In addition, it also contains curcumin, a molecule derived from the famous turmeric plant. It also provides it the ability to minimize inflammation, a natural reaction of the body following physical activity. Restore also combats free radicals. (The molecules that cause oxidative stress in cells, which causes aging and the advent of many illnesses.)
Herbalife24 Hydrate is a drink made from powdered electrolytes such as magnesium or calcium.
In addition, it contains up to 100% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C—a micronutrient of great importance when it comes to fighting muscle and mental fatigue.
It includes considerable proportions of many other essential vitamins: such as thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), and cobalamin (B12). In short, a complete drink.
Please don’t confuse it with Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength. The latter is intended for those who practice anaerobic sports such as bodybuilding, weightlifting, or fitness. But what about those who practice endurance sports? What about those who consume a lot of carbohydrates during the training and competitions?
This Herbalife24 Rebuild Endurance is specifically intended for them. It’s a carbohydrate drink created by reputable nutritionists to help athletes and professionals engage in high-intensity aerobic activity. After all, these aerobic activities deplete our glycogen stores. And one of the best ways to refill the reserves is to drink Rebuild Endurance.
Pre-workout drink with L-arginine and L-citrulline to help promote the production of Nitric Oxide and Creatine. Nitric oxide allows for better oxygenation of active muscles.
Some of the main ingredients: L-arginine, L-citrulline, L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate, may help stimulate additional L-arginine production. Its formula can help raise Creatine levels which is a support for muscle strength. It also contains betaine, caffeine, creatine monohydrate.
Isotonic carbohydrate drink with protein that can help to assist exercise for more extended periods. Provides carbohydrates needed during physical activity to help avoid using up our energy supplies.
It contains two types of carbohydrates: maltodextrin and fructose (sweetener). Both carbohydrates in your body can provide more energy to your muscles for more extended performance.
- It contains 500 mg of sodium per serving, essential to replace what is lost through sweating.
- Whey protein can help reduce muscle breakdown during physical activity.
- Rich in carbohydrates and vitamins B1 and B3.
- Vitamin C can provide antioxidant protection.
- Two removable containers for powder and supplements. You can whip up a protein shake anytime you want!
- Metal ball to prepare shakes without the use of a blender.
- Airtight cap.
- Shaker: 500 ml, bottom container: 150 ml, top container: 100 ml
The HERBALIFE24 water bottle helps you to stay hydrated all day long.
- A leak-proof cap ensures that no liquid passes through.
- Capacity: 750 ml
- To get the price list for all Herbalife 24 line of products, please, contact me.
How to customize Herbalife24 products?
Protein in sports nutrition
Scientific studies confirm that athletes should always have at least 25% protein in their diet (up to 2g per kg of body weight).
Protein is an essential substance for tissue development, regeneration, renewal, and the synthesis of enzymes, antibodies, hormones, and fluid management. Protein is found in almost every organ or system of the body, including the skin, muscles, and bones.
Protein in the athlete’s diet
- A group of free amino acids found in whey and soy protein enhance tissue development and repair.
- Protein can account for up to ten percent of total energy expenditure during a workout. It varies according to the type of activity, length, intensity, and the athlete’s diet plan.
- Athletes neeв more protein due to the rapid use of amino acids during the training. Athletes should take at least 1-1.5 g of protein per kilogram of muscle mass each day, and in certain circumstances, even more, to grow muscles.
- More protein in the diet boosts the efficiency of strength training, according to studies.
- It helps you gain muscular growth and recover quickly after a workout.
- Protein absorption is best between 30 minutes and an hour after the training.
Carbohydrates in sports nutrition
To obtain the proper quantity of “fuel” for each session and speed up muscle glycogen recovery between workouts, keep to the suggested carbohydrate rate.
Workouts that are intensive and long and need significant amounts of carbs are not something to do every day. Carbohydrates are mainly used to maintain high glycogen levels at the start of intense exercise.
Carbohydrates in an athlete’s diet
- On average, an athlete trains 2-4 times per week and should consume 7-12 g of carbohydrates per 1 kg of total weight during the recovery period after the training session.
- The recovery period lasts at least 24 hours. During the 24 hours before a moderate or light training session, an athlete needs only 5-7 g of carbohydrates per 1 kg of total weight.
- The recommended diet for an athlete: 60% carbohydrates + 25% protein + 15% fats. Depending on the kind of sports, variations in diet are permitted. For athletes who have extremely high energy demands in their sport, carbohydrates in the diet can be as high as 70%.
Before the Training/Competition
A pre-training or competition diet should offer adequate blood glucose levels to support muscles functioning under higher stress. Before a workout, drink a carbohydrate-protein smoothie (Herbalife weight gainer) to replenish muscle glycogen reserves. Low-fat pre-workout meals should be increased in readily digested protein, helpful carbs, and fiber.
- One serving of Formula 1 Sport Protein Shake with fruit (such as one cup of berries or one banana) has 300 calories and 75 grams of carbs. For most athletes, that’s more than 1g per 1kg of body weight. To get the most out of your workout, drink the smoothie two hours before you go: the meal aids in the replenishment of glycogen and amino acids in your muscles. It also helps prevention of muscle fatigue and tissue breakdown.
- Maintain nitric oxide levels in your body by including additional sources of amino acids in your diet.
- Increase the number of carbs in your daily diet to 65-70 percent three days before a competition to effectively rebuild glycogen supplies.
- As you get closer to training, cut your carbohydrate intake to 4g/kg. 4 hours before exercise, 1 gram per kilogram less than an hour before training. Meals that are easily and quickly digested should be preferred over substantial foods.
During the training
During a vigorous workout or the competition, a 59-73kg athlete may lose:
- Water – 1 to 3.5 liters depending on exertion;
- Salt – 5 g;
- Muscle glycogen – 150 to 250 g;
- Liver glycogen – 50 g;
- Intramuscular triglycerides (fats) – 50 to 100 g;
- Adipose tissue triglycerides – 50 g.
- An athlete should consume 30 to 60g of rapidly digestible carbohydrates in combination with protein every hour during a workout. The mixture is essential!
- The Herbalife Protein Bar is an excellent alternative for a product that combines both if you have a long exercise session. At 139 calories, it provides 15 grams of carbs and 10 grams of protein. When protein and carbs are combined, they are swiftly absorbed and provide extra help to your muscles.
- During training or competition, isotonic beverages like H30Pro and hypotonic drinks keep water and salt balance.
After the workout
A well-balanced nutrition regimen is essential at this stage for quick and effective muscle recovery, and it has a considerable impact on subsequent performance and training. Glycogen stores in muscles are depleted at the highest rate right after exercise: glycogen levels decrease considerably 2-3 hours after training without proper nutrition.
Protein and carbs are responsible for muscle repair after exercise, according to studies. These are the most fundamental components of muscle repair.
Muscle fibers are microtraumatized during the training, muscles weaken, and their natural structure is disrupted. Protein, amino acids, and carbohydrate-derived glycogen assist forces in regaining their typical form and adapting to exercise and stress.
- Within 30-45 minutes of a workout, muscles especially need nutrition too quickly recovery. One good solution is the Formula 1 Sport Protein Shake with yogurt or milk with fruit + Formula 3 Protein Blend or the Herbalife24 Strength Recovery Shake.
- Continue to consume 50-100g of carbohydrates + 10-20g of protein every 2 hours before your main meal. As an alternative, use the Formula 1 Sport Protein Shake or basic Formula 1 Protein Shake.
- Eat 400-800g of carbohydrates and 1.5-2.0 g of protein per kilogram of weight per day, depending on your sport and exercise program.