Most people ask me how to lose weight. However, there is also a category that wants, on the contrary, to gain weight. Gaining weight should be done in a rational way, namely with muscle. Below you will find a Herbalife weight gain package and a plan to effectively put on weight with Herbalife product.
Causes of lack of weight
Ideally, you should consult a doctor and have an examination. The fact is that thinness has different causes, ranging from heredity to certain diseases.
In most cases, the deficiency is caused by an accelerated metabolism, the peculiarities of the body, and improper nutrition. But if you have recently lost weight dramatically for no apparent reason and have not changed your lifestyle, you should be wary.
The basic principles of weight gain
- A comprehensive approach. Starting to eat more is not a good idea. Stick to a rational diet and exercise. Try to keep track of which workouts and foods are most effective.
- Do not hurry. Have patience and don’t rush to get results as quickly as possible. Muscles do not grow as fast as fat. Moreover, there are muscle groups that grow very slowly. For example, it may take about a year to form round buttocks.
- Monitoring results. Gaining mass can be fast, but it often has a negative effect on the body. The body needs to have time to adapt to the changes. Weigh yourself regularly and monitor the dynamics. If you gain up to 2 kg per month, everything is going according to plan.
Herbalife weight gain product reviews
Attention!!! In the products list below, you will find that some items are used in both weight loss and weight gain programs! Don’t be surprised, the products are truly versatile and the end result will depend on how you integrate Herbalife’s nutrition and supplements into your diet plan.
Herbalife weight gain diet plan
* 2 servings of Formula 1 nutritional shake for balanced meals per day.
* One Formula 2 multivitamin complex pill (male or female).
* Formula 3 protein powder
* Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength mass gainer
* A liquid form of aloe vera concentrate
Everything you need for weight gain with Herbalife is included in our program! Here is an example of what your program can look like:
* Include two Formula 1 shakes each day (in addition to your three regular meals). Your shakes will be improved by the addition of 1-2 spoons of high-quality protein (Formula 3 powder or Strength Rebuild shake).
* Formula 2 multivitamin complex pills can be taken by either gender to boost metabolism and promote healthy weight gain.
* To calm and purify your digestive tract and encourage improved nutrition absorption, use aloe vera concentrate!
You may increase the amount of beneficial soy protein in your diet by consuming two Formula 1 nutritious shakes in addition to your three normal meals. This may help you gain lean muscle and get to your optimum weight.
To boost protein intake and add nutritional value to your two daily Formula 1 shakes, mix 1-2 spoons of Formula 3 protein powder (whey and soy proteins) or Strength Rebuild sports nutrition drink (whey and milk casein proteins) into them.
You’ll be on the right track if you combine your weight-gain regimen with consistent exercise and plenty of water (at least two liters per day). Maintaining a proper hydration intake is crucial. Simply mix 2 servings of herbal tea extract into 1.5 or 2 liters of water and drink throughout the day to increase your metabolism and energy level.
On the other hand, a calorie-restricted eating strategy results in weight loss. Formula 1 shakes may be used to substitute meals while trying to lose weight. The additional items complement the F1 shakes and are all food supplements.
How to plan your diet
- Increase calories and meals gradually.
- Consider the ratio of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Prefer high-protein foods with healthy fats and fewer carbohydrates.
- Eat the right foods: no fast food, semi-finished products, pastries, sweets, bread, and fast carbohydrates.
- It is desirable to eat up to five times a day in smaller portions.
Do you need physical activity to gain weight?
Absolutely. But not all physical activity can help you gain muscle mass. Consult a trainer who will make a program specifically for you. The right exercises help to pump up certain muscle groups and build mass. Before you start classes, take into account:
- Eat 1-1,5 hours before training;
- Do not work out on an empty stomach;
- You can also eat a full meal after the workout in 1-1.5 hours;
- It is allowed to drink a protein shake immediately after training (it will help to recover muscles);
- Have enough rest at the end of a busy day.
Stress and weight gain
Stress interferes with both gaining weight and keeping results. To feel more relaxed and less stressed, you can:
– Control the duration of sleep. It should be at least 7-8 hours so that the body has time to recover and rest;
– Take breaks at work. This is especially true for those who have to do intellectual work. Interrupt regularly for 10-15 minutes. During this time, you can drink water, walk around the office, ventilate the office, and so on. Changing activities and breaks will help prevent nervous fatigue.
So, to sum up, gaining muscle mass really isn’t easy, but it’s possible. Don’t you agree? Use a comprehensive approach. It will assist in achieving the desired result more quickly while maintaining motivation, a good mood, good spirits, and health.
More on Herbalife weight gain program
For the active building of muscle mass:
Herbalife 24 Strength Rebuild gain shake is specially designed for use after training to build muscle mass: each serving contains 25 g of protein (whey and casein), 18 g of carbohydrates, BCAA, L-glutamine, 45% of the daily recommended amount of iron, and antioxidant vitamins. The Herbalife24 sports nutrition line of products has 8 items for any level athlete and fitness lover including Formula 1 Sport shake.
For macronutrient and micronutrient support:
Formula 1 Protein Shake has a high content of easily digestible protein (18.5g when cooked with milk or kefir, yogurt) and is enriched with a vitamin-mineral complex of more than 20 elements. This food has an increased nutritional value and, at the same time, is quickly absorbed.
For extra protein:
The Formula 3 Protein Blend will provide your body with extra, easily digestible protein of 2 types while keeping calories to a minimum. A serving contains 5 grams of protein.
For gastrointestinal support:
An Aloe Vera plant drink will support natural digestive function with natural aloe vera extract, rich in enzymes and trace minerals, and help maintain a water regime important in building your muscle corset.
Herbalife Cell Activator for extra cellular energy:
Herbalife Cell Activator is a complex of L-carnitine, B vitamins, and aloe. It promotes efficient absorption of nutrients, energy production in cells, “conversion” of fatty acids into energy and better metabolism.
For tone and antioxidant protection:
This herbal tea drink will provide tone and benefit from 6 phytocomponents: black and green tea extracts, mallow, cardamom seeds, hibiscus flower powder, and caffeine.
To provide “oxygen” nutrition to the body:
Niteworks will provide the body with the amino acid L-arginine to produce nitric oxide. Numerous studies confirm the important role of nitric oxide for muscle tissue recovery and better blood supply.