Caring for the heart and blood vessels is a priority for all of us, given the ever-increasing number of people with cardiovascular problems. The Herbalife heart health program includes both basic heart and vascular nutrition products and those that have been created with the most advanced technology in mind. By preserving your cardiovascular system now, we can maintain its performance and endurance in the future.
Atherosclerosis is the cause of the most serious cardiovascular diseases. When a coronary artery narrowed by atherosclerosis experiences a complete blockage of blood flow (usually due to the formation of a blood clot), it leads to myocardial infarction or sudden death. Atherosclerosis is the #1 cause of death in the developed world.
Risk factors for atherosclerosis:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Excess weight
- Overconsumption of animal fats (which mainly contain cholesterol).
- Arterial hypertension (high blood pressure)
The worst type of fat is fat around the waist. If your waist-to-hip ratio is greater than 0.8, your risk of developing atherosclerosis increases significantly.
Men’s waist circumference should not exceed 90 cm, and women’s waist circumference should not exceed 85 cm.
Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease means maintaining a healthy weight, working out, controlling blood cholesterol and blood pressure, and quitting smoking.
How to eat right to keep your heart healthy
- Don’t skip breakfast.
- Minimize saturated and trans fats (margarine, butter, sauces, fried foods, various snacks, sweets, and desserts).
- Eat a variety of foods that contain protein.
- Increase your intake of fish, seafood, and vegetables.
- Reduce salt use and replace regular salt with sea salt.
- Avoid sugary drinks and drink plenty of water.
- Don’t skip meals.
Nourish your heart.
Eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes. Eat more fish. Exercise!
Herbalife Heart Health Products Catalog
We also recommend the following Herbalife products
- Weight Control & Balanced Meals – Great Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner!
- It replaces 1-2 meals per day and is delicious!
- Only 200 kcal per serving – low-calorie!
- 17 grams of protein (with a glass of milk) – hearty!
- 20 essential vitamins and minerals (antioxidants), fiber, “good” carbohydrates – healthy!
Soy protein is recommended for lowering cholesterol levels.
Multivitamin Complex Formula 2
Multivitamin complex – consisting of 12 vitamins, 11 minerals (antioxidants), and 11 herbal ingredients.
This complex helps to maintain a balance of nutrients in the body.
It includes: vitamins C and E, beta-carotene, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, other vitamins and minerals, and a set of herbal ingredients.
Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health.
It was enhanced by the presence of more than 20 different fractions of marine lipids.
Rich in antioxidants and vitamins, particularly vitamin E.
Helps strengthen the body’s defenses.
NiteWorks and Nitric Oxide (NO)
NO plays two critical roles in the body: it regulates blood vessel tone and acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. Nitric oxide plays a key role in the process of blood vessel dilation. Nitric oxide produced in the brain is one of the most important levers by which the nervous system controls vascular tone.
Nitric oxide helps the immune system perform its important antibacterial and antiviral functions.
NITRIC OXIDE IS NECESSARY FOR LIFE!
Dr. Ignarro developed Niteworks based on his specific approach to nitric oxide pharmacology and cardiovascular health, for which he received the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1998.
What does nitric oxide provide?
- Incredible energy levels
- More restful sleep
- A healthier cardiovascular system
- lower risk of heart attack
- lower blood pressure.
- Improved circulation
- Clearer mind and improved memory
- Improved immune system function
- Increased endurance
- improved circulation and functioning of all vital organs
- Slow down the aging process.
Niteworks™ helps improve the permeability and elasticity of blood vessels.
Its active ingredients help to produce nitric oxide, an important biological substance that improves blood flow to all organs and tissues by improving blood circulation.
It is recommended to take it at night, when the formation of nitric oxide is at its lowest level.