Who doesn’t feel like having an excellent hydrating and refreshing drink after workouts? The problem is that many drinks of this type in the market are saturated with sugars, colourings, and flavourings. And that’s not cool.
An independent organization has tested H24 Hydrate. You can therefore be sure that it contains no unauthorized substances.
The ingredients review
- Herbalife 24 Hydrate is a drink made from powdered electrolytes such as magnesium and calcium.
- In addition, it contains up to 100% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, a micronutrient of enormous importance in combating muscle and mental fatigue.
- It also has a considerable amount of many other essential vitamins. Such as thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), and cobalamin (B12). This way, you maintain normal energy metabolism.
- It is presented in sachets to take it everywhere with you.
Rich in electrolytes
The majority of your body’s biochemical reactions depend on electrolyte balance. It is the balance your body must maintain between the water it receives through hydration and the minerals it contains and that you provide. If you do not achieve this balance, complications may arise. Depending on the situation, cardiac or muscular problems may appear. Hydrate H24 drink, therefore, contains electrolytes such as calcium and magnesium. Thus, you optimize your hydration.
One portion of Hydrate covers 100% of your Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) in vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of your immune system during and after intense physical activity. It also helps to reduce fatigue, as does magnesium. It protects your cells against the oxidative stress that damages them.
Vitamins B1, B2, B5, and B12
The vitamins of the B group participate in normal energy metabolism. Magnesium and calcium also fulfil this function.
Herbalife H24 Benefits
From many online reviews, you may already know that the main benefit of the sports beverage is to increase the consumption of liquid by our organism while conserving the essential vitamins and minerals. But that’s not the only benefit of this sports drink.
- The 4075 milligrams of calcium contribute to the proper functioning of energy metabolism, muscle functioning, digestive enzymes, or blood clotting. Not to mention the increase of bone resistance.
- On the other hand, many of the other benefits of Herbalife Hydrate come from magnesium. It has 1774 milligrams of this mineral necessary to reduce fatigue, protect the immune and nervous systems, contribute to protein synthesis, and promote electrolyte balance. And, like all vitamin C beverages, Hydrate is an excellent antioxidant.
- Moreover, its osmolality is lower than 270 mOsmol/kg. Thus, your body is better hydrated and receives the nutrients that Hydrate provides.
- Hydrate comes in 20 packets. So, you can take it with you to the gym, to a competition. Your hydrating drink is ultra-practical.
- Its orange flavour will surprise you.
Who will benefit from taking Herbalife H24?
The question is tricky. Because there’s no reason, anyone couldn’t or wouldn’t want an electrolyte drink that’s much healthier than the other drinks with sugars, colouring, or flavouring?
The formula is specially designed for athletes. Athletes have specific needs and expectations. Whether an amateur or a professional, you’re looking for the best to achieve excellence. Herbalife has developed a range of nutritional support that will help you during your training, competition, and recovery phases.
The drink helps to maintain an average electrolyte balance. It is crucial because electrolyte imbalance can have consequences such as weakness, muscle spasms, and even convulsions, depending on electrolyte’s lack.
The objective is to recharge and rehydrate the body, flush out toxins and thus be ready for training.
How to prepare the sports drink?
Preparing is extremely easy. Open a sachet and pour it into a glass with 500 mils of water. Then stir or shake vigorously to get an even mixture.
Duration of the product: 3 weeks with one sachet per day.
Contents: 20 sachets of 5.3 g each, 106 g net.
How to use?
As for its consumption, it is best to take it immediately before, during, or immediately after physical exercises. In that way, we will compensate for the loss of electrolytes while we make any physical efforts.
But remember, this is not a substitute product. It is a supplement you can add to your daily life as part of a quality, varied and healthy diet.