Vanilla recovery drink mix is designed for aerobic endurance sports, such as running, cycling… It is rich in carbohydrates (36g) and proteins (10g) you replenish your glycogen stores and maintain your muscle tissue. Rebuild Endurance brings you a shake of protein, carbs, vitamins, and minerals protecting your cells from oxidative stress while reducing your fatigue.
Athletes have specific needs and expectations. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional, you’re looking for the best to achieve excellence. That’s why Herbalife has developed a range of nutritional support to help you during your training, competition, and recovery phases – Herbalife 24 line of products or H24.
Rebuild Endurance or Rebuild Strength – Which to Choose?
To meet the different training needs of athletes, Herbalife 24 has two distinct products for your recovery phase. If carbohydrates and proteins are important for all types of training, their proportion is not the same for endurance exercises (running, cycling) and resistance (bodybuilding…).
Rebuild Endurance contains more carbohydrates than protein, while Rebuild Strength contains more protein to build muscle mass. You have all the keys in hand to choose the Rebuild that suits you and that will be yours.
Don’t confuse Rebuild Endurance with Rebuild Strength. The latter is intended for those who practice anaerobic sports such as bodybuilding, weightlifting, or fitness. But what about those who practice endurance sports?
What about those who consume a lot of carbohydrates during training and competitions? For them precisely is designed this Rebuild Endurance. It is a carbohydrate shake developed by qualified sports nutrition professionals. The aim is to recover as soon as possible for the athletes and professionals exposed to very intense aerobic exercise. And, above all, as optimally as possible. After all, these aerobic activities use a lot of our body’s glycogen. This drink is the best way to replenish reserves.
Combat Muscle Fatigue
One of the main advantages of this recovery shake is that it quickly and effectively combats the feeling of muscle fatigue. This is so important for athletes exposed day in and day out to very hard workouts. Rebuild Endurance achieves this through the combination of different micronutrients with anti-fatigue action, in perfect proportions to make recovery super-efficient.
To begin with, we are talking about the 36 grams of carbohydrates it contains. Complex carbohydrates that, unlike simple carbohydrates, are released in our body gradually, replenishing glycogen levels in a lasting and sustained manner. Vitamin C and iron, whose roles in reducing muscle fatigue are very important. In short, a scientifically designed product to enhance the natural recovery of your body.
Recovery Shake Benefits
In addition to the carbs, Herbalife Endurance also provides up to ten grams of high biological value protein. What does this mean? That it contains many of the essential amino acids our bodies need to function properly. Such as glutamine, which is responsible for strengthening the immune system. It is the key amino in the lives of endurance athletes. It also acts as a neurotransmitter, promoting concentration and memory.
L-carnitine is involved in the burning of fatty acids. Something very important for endurance athletes, as their bodies need to use as many energy sources as possible, including fats. Or L-isoleucine, vital in the regeneration of muscle tissue. The product also contains vitamins E, B1, and B2, all of which are essential for our body.
Rebuild Endurance blend is one of the pillars of the H24 range. It has been specially developed for the recovery phase after an aerobic session. The more often you train, the more you need to recover.
Here is a quick overview of the ingredients and nutrients in recovery drinks:
- Carbohydrates. During a session requiring endurance, your body draws on your glycogen reserves to provide the energy you need. It is essential to replenish your glycogen stores in your muscles to allow you to recover quickly. That’s why the recovery drink contains 36g of carefully selected carbohydrates.
- Proteins. Another important factor in sports recovery is the consumption of protein, which provides all the amino acids necessary for the repair and development of muscle mass. David Heber, President of the Herbalife Nutrition Institute, recommends taking up to 2g of protein per kilo of lean body mass. The drink contains 10g of high-quality protein, as it is derived from casein and whey. Why protein? Because it reduces the recovery time of your muscles. Indeed, when you are working out, they get damaged. Proteins and amino acids are therefore essential to the functioning of your cells.
- Vitamins C and E. Vitamin C contributes to the good functioning of your immune system, during and after an intense physical effort. It also helps to reduce fatigue. Just like vitamin E, it protects your cells against oxidative stress which comes to damage them.
- Iron. It contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in your body.
- Vitamins B1 and B2. They both contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Just like all the products in the H24 range, your drink contains no artificial colorings or sweeteners. Moreover, it has been tested by an independent organization. You can be sure that it does not contain any unauthorized substances.
When to take H24 Recovery Shake?
As a recovery shake, Rebuild Endurance should be taken after training or competition. This is when the body’s carbs reserves have been depleted and when our muscles have suffered damage that needs to be repaired. In these moments, the effectiveness of this shake is maximum.
Ideally, it should be taken about thirty minutes after the end of the aerobic exercise. Its use is very simple: take four level scoops of Herbalife Endurance (equivalent to about 50 grams of product) and mix it with 250 milliliters of water. Well mix, stir vigorously. This way you will get an efficient shake, with delicious natural vanilla flavor and without artificial food colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners. An absolute win!