Many women try different cleansers, find the faults, and do not want to return to them again. Once they try Herbalife Soothing Aloe Cleanser, many realize that they will never buy anything else.
Indeed, the gel gently removes impurities and makeup, leaving your skin clean and fresh. Another feature of this gel is the ability to moisturize the skin. There are no components with sulfates and parabens in them.
This Cleanser is suitable for both normal and dry skin.
The benefits of cleanser
The primary purpose of such gels is to keep the skin elastic and fresh. The aloe-based Cleanser has the following properties:
- It regenerates skin tissues.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Can heal wounds.
- It is economical (one small pea is enough to wash off makeup from the entire face);
- Has a natural composition;
- Easily copes with makeup;
- It has a stylish package;
- It has a pleasant, discreet fragrance.
- It cleans everything, even long-lasting matte lipsticks.
- It does not sting the eyes.
- Do not cause an adverse skin reaction.
- No feeling of tightness after washing.
- It leaves no sticky film.
- It rinses off well with water.
Smell – I think that’s what aloe is supposed to smell like. The scent is not persistent, does not remain on the face, not strong.
Consistency – Gelly.
Color – Transparent.
The gel removes keratinized skin particles. The epidermis will be constantly active after washing.
- Vitamin B3
- Antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Aloe Vera extract
- Chamomile and rosemary extracts
- Delicate cleansing ingredients derived from coconut
The primary purpose of the aloe cleanser for dry skin is to keep the skin supple, elastic, fresh, and youthful. Choose beauty products that contain natural herbal ingredients.
Aloe is one of the best options, as it has the following properties:
That is why this medicinal plant is so often used in both medicine and cosmetology.
Dry skin requires constant hydration. Only aloe gel can regulate the water balance. As a consequence, it postpones wrinkle appearance.
The gel can also eliminate the appearance of cracks and roughness on the skin surface.
Natural aloe juice does not cause allergic reactions. Your skin condition will always be perfect if you use the gel strictly according to the instructions. Over-dried skin will be exposed to coconut cleansing ingredients and vitamins B3, E, and C.
Incompatibility with all skin types is minimal.
Is it suitable for oily or combination skin?
If you have combination or oily skin, then another version of Cleanser is more suitable for you – with citrus. The aloe version I’m reviewing is perfect for wintertime when you don’t have a lot of shine on your skin.
I want to mention that the gel does not sting when rinsing mascara from the eyes; it easily copes with any cosmetics. The exceptions are waterproof mascaras and highlighters, which have to be removed with a particular product or to wash them off more than once.
The oily and combination skin owners should pay attention to the citrus-based Cleanser.
How does it work?
Respecting the delicate nature of your skin, the Cleanser gently removes impurities and excess sebum without irritating your skin. Aloe Vera is unparalleled in soothing your skin. Herbalife cleanser has been dermatologically tested and contains no sulfates or parabens to preserve the balance of your skin, even fragile. It’s suitable for both women and men.
How to use the gel
Use circular massage movements to apply it to the skin. Before using the product, the skin should be moisturized. After applying it, rinse the rest with warm water and apply toning lotion or anti-aging serum on dry skin.
Apply the gel twice a day: in the morning and the evening. The moisturizing gel will allow you to keep your skin fresh all day long.
Content: 150 ml
Weight: 350 g
Other Herbalife SKIN Products to use
Here is the company’s line of products for everyday skincare:
- Cleanse with Soothing Cleanser with Aloe Vera or Cleansing Scrub with Citrus
- Tone with the Revitalizing Toner
- Take care with the Wrinkle Reducing Serum
- Target with the Firming Eye Contour Gel in the morning and the Moisturizing Eye Contour Cream at night
- Moisturize with Daily Radiance Moisturizing Day Cream or SPF 30 Moisturizing Cream, and Regenerating Night Cream.